- 4 Interchangeable hammer heads: rubber, brass, steel & nylon
- Gunshmithing hammer with rubberized, ergonomic grip
- Stand-Up Case
- Steel Punches: 1/16″, 5/64″, 3/32″
- Brass Punches: 1/8″, 9/64″, 5/32″, 3/16″, 7/32″, 1/4″, 9/32″
- Non-Marring Finishing Punch
- Pin alignment Tool
- 27 Professional gunsmith selected tools on one kit
- Specialty bits for specific firearm models
- Reusable hard case to keep tools well organized
- Hardened steel, nickel-plated, corrosion-resistant flat tip metal punch set for removing and installing solid pins
- Hardened steel, nickel-plated, corrosion-resistant roll pin punches for removing and installing hollow pins and tension springs
- Soft brass, flat tip punches for minimizing the risk of damage of high-value collectibles
- Elongated, flat on one side AR15 bolt catch punch and bolt catch pin starter
- Auxiliary tools including staking punch and resin finishing punch
- Proprietary Pin Alignment Tool for aligning and starting tiny pins
- protects your fingers from smashing with a hammer
RealAvid Smart Mag Tool for Glock
RealAvid Smart Bench Block
Made from engineering-grade resin, this block helps protect gun finishes. The outside rubber liner keeps the block from sliding on any surface when driving pins. And inside the block is a magnet that grabs dropped pins. So intelligently designed, you’ll feel smarter just using it.
RealAvid Smart TORQ
The most precise and technically advanced torque driver for guns.
Specifically developed for optics mounting and gun builds. Discrete
inch-pound increment settings provide spot-on torque adjustments.
Comfortable ergonomic grip with Force Assist makes tool manipulation a
breeze. Functionally intuitive torque setting with visual, tactile and
audible feedback provides confident assurance. To get you started, Smart
Torq comes with 12 of the most commonly used gun bits. Never over
torque a scope ring again!
RealAvid Master Sight Pusher Glock
Electronic Trigger Pull Gauge
- 1oz - 12lbs bzw. 2.8g - 5400g
- 0 - 5lbs: ± .1oz
- 5 - 12lbs: ± .5oz
- 0 - 2.2kg: ± 2g
- 2.2 - 5.4kg: ± 10g
RealAvid Master Sight Pusher
RealAvid Level Right Pro
- 10 Splinttreiber mit Gummiringen für den Grip
- Hammer mit auswechselbaren Hammerköpfen
- 4 Hammerköpfe: Stahl Messing Gummi Nylon
- Ständerwerkzeugkoffer mit Zapfenlochung
- Passend zu jeder Glock Pistole
- Kompaktes, schlankes Design
- Magnetsicher 3/16" hex Tool für Griffstück und Korn
- 3mm Punch für alle Glock Pin-Grössen
- .050" Allen Wrench um die Kimme zu justieren
- Flaches Tool (for prying slide lock spring & locking block)
- Push button release for snap open tools
- Ergonomic frame stores all 4 tools
- Four Bondhus Protanium® hex keys ride onboard, held securely by a powerful magnet. Sizes 1/16" to .028" cover all your needs for delicate laser sight and optical sight adjustments.
- An extended, 2.5” long bit driver deploys securely with its liner lock. This added length allows reach inside your handgun’s frame when necessary. Any of the six onboard square-cut, hollow ground bits are held in place with a ball detent system.
- The non-hardened stainless steel carbon scraper with liner lock easily removes carbon without damaging steel surfaces. A fine-tooth file removes burrs and blemishes quickly and precisely.
- Unique to The Pistol Tool are 1911 Government and Officer model bushing wrenches for easy disassembly without chasing flying parts. A detachable pin punch rides in a 8-32 threaded receiver compatible with many common cleaning rods and implements. A tap hammer stands ready to assist with stubborn pins and drift sight adjustments.
- Made from 420 stainless steel, the Tanto blade is three inches in length and scalpel sharp to handle all of your everyday cutting operations.
- Stainless steel frame with non-slip grip side plates
- Pin punch
- Choke tube wrench fits .410–10 ga.
- Scope windage/elevation adjuster
- 3 Torx® wrenches: T20, T15, T10
- 2 Allen® wrenches:3⁄32” & 5⁄32”
- Magnetic 3/16” hex driver
- 1.5” 420 stainless steel claw-point knife
- Storage bay holds 4 hex bits: P2, P1, 1⁄8” & 3⁄16” at driver
- Universal choke tube wrench fits .410 to 10 gauges to make adjustments on the fly. It’s built to stand up to stuck-and-stubborn choke tubes with hefty stainless steel construction. It also features a flat screwdriver tip on the end of the blade, perfect for adjusting riflescope turrets for precision shooting in any element.
- There are critical components to assist in disassembling your firearm in the field or at the bench. Included are a detachable pick on a 8-32 threaded post that also accepts rods and brushes, a detachable 3/32" pin punch in an 8-32 threaded receiver that also accepts rods and brushes.
- The 3-position locking magnetic driver secures 12 square-cut, hollow-ground bits. No matter the job at hand, this line-up offers the bits you need.
- Constructed from stainless steel, the combination pliers feature needle nose and extended jaws.
- Non-hardened steel scrapes baked-on carbon from bolts, rails, pins.
- The tool folds down to fit in the ballistic nylon, MOLLE-compatible sheath easily carried on your belt, pack, or range bag. The sheath also securely stores the driver bits as well as the front sight adjuster tool.
- Made from 440 stainless steel, the drop point blade is 3.25 inches in length to handle all your everyday cutting operations.
- Oversized flat head screwdriver folds out to 90° for extra torque when you need it most. It can also be used in a pinch to open a bolt on a semi-auto shotgun