BELT SIZING CHART
1" = 2.54cm
- To size the belt correctly, physically measure yourself with a tape measure.
- Measurements should be taken where you normally wear your belt against your skin (without any gear or trousers on).
- Use the measurement you’ve taken and get as close to the smallest size shown in the table below.
- Do not order more than two sizes up from your normal trouser size.
- Example 1: physical measurement is 90.5cm – the belt size to order will be a size 36″
- Example 2: physical measurement is 113cm – the belt size to order will be a size 44″
- Example 3: physical measurement is 76cm – the belt size to order will be a size 30″
- The belt will automatically compensate for when you gain a
bit of weight, lose a bit of weight, carry inside or outside the
- Do not order sizes smaller or try and compensate for the belt sizing.